Kryptex Bitcoin mining software is an easy-to-manage tool that I personally use for more than a year now. I first wrote about it on my old blog MinerPath after the Nicehash hack, when everyone was looking for an alternative.
Very easy to install and configure, this tool definitely deserves to be listed among the best bitcoin mining software to look for in 2019.
- Easy setup(takes a minute for the average user)
- Simple and clean GUI interface
- Auto mining the most profitable coin at the moment
- CPU and GPU mining
- Referral system
- Autostart with Windows
- Works always or when PC idle
- Payments in: Bitcoin wallet, Ethereum wallet, Visa/Master Card, China UnionPay, Advcash, Amazon eGift Cards, Steam, Qiwi, Yandex Money, Russian Cards, Russian Banks, WebMoney, Ukrainian Hryvnia, and Kazakhstani Tenge.
Unfortunately, they currently have Windows version only, and there is no news about Linux nor Mac versions at the moment.
Bitcoin mining hardware used for testing:
BTC PRO motherboard, 4GB DDR4, 3 x 1060 GTX, Windows 10, no overclocking.