Another Bitcoin mining software that we just tested is called the Cudo Miner. It’s really easy to set up and configure, and all you need is a PC and an email address.
What’s most beautiful about this app is that it comes for Windows, Linux, and Mac, and we all know how hard it is to find a GUI miner for Mac and Linux.
Let’s take a look at the main features:
- Works on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, Ubuntu 18.04, and macOS 10.9+
- CPU and/or GPU mining
- CPU and/or GPU mining intensity
- ASIC mining(new!)
- Idle mode
- Schedule mode
- Battery mode
- Multiple coins and algorithms available
- Payments in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, or Ravencoin(can be changed at any point)
- Autostart with the system
- 2 levels of the Referral system
- Easy to install and use
- Automatic exchange of mined coins(optional)
Bitcoin mining hardware used for testing:
BTC PRO motherboard, 4GB DDR4, 3 x 1060 GTX, Windows 10, no overclocking.